Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Dead Animal Disposal
Small Animals
Public Works Operations will dispose of dead animals the size of a raccoon or smaller. Report these animals to Public Works Operations online or at 425-837-3470. As a courtesy to our residents, we gladly take the information and report it to King County Animal Control.

Large Animals
Please report larger dead wildlife animals to King County Animal Control at 206-296-7387 or visit its website for more information.

Whether you call King County Animal Control or us here at Public Works Operations, please be prepared to give an accurate location. Include an address or the nearest cross street and the direction of the nearest lanes.