Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Water Pressure / Fire Flow
Information on water pressure and fire flows within the City's water utility service area can be obtained by contacting Public Works Engineering at 425-837-3400.

For areas outside of the City's water utility service area, contact the Sammamish Plateau Water and Sewer District or the City of Bellevue (see the water service area map for areas served by those agencies).