Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Mechanical & Plumbing
Where new construction or tenant improvement work is proposed, plumbing and mechanical work is reviewed and permitted with an all-inclusive Building Permit, which includes most tenant improvement work except for electrical and sign permits.

Permit Center
The city’s permit center is located at 1775 12th Ave. N.W., near Holiday Inn and Lowe’s. The permit center can be reached at 425-837-3100.

Plumbing & Mechanical Work
For plumbing and mechanical work with no other associated construction, separate plumbing and mechanical permits are needed, and in most cases are handled by your contractor.

Labor & Industries
Electrical permits are reviewed and issued by Washington State Department of Labor and Industries. Many permits may be obtained online. The closest L&I office is located in Bellevue:
616 120th Ave. N.E.
Ste. C201
Bellevue, WA
Ph: 425-990-1400