Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Marriage Licenses
There are seven locations throughout King County where you can acquire a Washington State marriage license. Some of which provide evening hours.

For more information about Washington State marriage licenses, certified copies of marriage records, and/or name change after marriage, visit King County’s website or call 206-477-6620.

Looking for City Event & Wedding Rentals?
The City of Issaquah has several rental facilities. 

 Tibbetts Creek Manor  Pickering Barn  Community Center
  Tibbetts Creek Manor  Pickering Barn Community Center