Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Garbage & Recycling
Learn which waste hauler serves your neighborhood.

Leak Adjustment
Request a onetime water leak adjustment.

Police Records
Submit a request for Issaquah Police Department records.

Public Records
Submit a public records request.

Water & Sewer Service
Find information on water, sewer and/or stormwater service.