Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Court Records Request
Public Records
If you would like a copy of your traffic infraction or criminal charge, please fill out a public records request form and file it with the court. You may also appear in person at the Issaquah Municipal Court to make your request.

Copy and/or administrative feeds may apply.

If you have questions, please see the court's Administrative Records Policy. Call the court 425-837-3170 to learn more.

Recorded Proceedings
If you would like to listen to a public court hearing and do not need a hard copy of the recording, please go to online audio recordings. You can listen to any hearing free of charge.

To request a copy of a recorded proceeding, please go to online audio recordings. Copy fees will apply.

Issaquah Contacts
Municipal Court

City Hall South
135 E. Sunset Way
P.O. Box 7005
Issaquah, WA 98027

Ph: 425-837-3170
Fx: 425-837-3178

Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.