Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
For Residents
Affordable Housing
Ensuring affordable housing for Issaquah’s residents is a top priority.

Call Before You Dig
Information on how to locate buried utility lines

Code Enforcement
Code Enforcement is responsible for enforcing various chapters of the Issaquah Municipal Code that address public health and safety issues.

Decks / Fences
Residential decks over 30 inches above grade (measured to the lowest point within six feet of the deck) require a building permit.

Do I Need a Permit?
Most improvements on a residential or commercial lot require a permit.

Forms & Applications
Find the forms and applications you need.

Garbage & Recycling
City residents are served by two waste haulers.

View today's inspection list.

Mother-In-Laws / ADUs
An Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) is an extra living unit on your property, complete with kitchen, bathroom and sleeping facilities.

My Property Information
Do you live within the City's limits? What's your zoning? Find out here!

Everything you need to know about posting signs in Issaquah.

Solar Panel Permits
Photovoltaic Solar Panel Permit Information

Find out if you need a permit to remove a tree. Discover more about Issaquah's tree canopy!

Issaquah Contacts
Development Services

City Hall Northwest
1775 12th Ave. NW
P.O. Box 1307
Issaquah, WA 98027

Ph: 425-837-3100
Fx: 425-837-3109

Monday - Friday
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.