Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
Street Use & ROW
Franchise Utility
Please use the General Permit Application.

Special Events
For private events which extend into the right-of-way (ROW) or affects the ordinary use of public streets, sidewalks, traffic etc and/or generates considerable public participation.
Special Event Application Form
For events in the ROW, see the insurance requirement sheet.

Special Right-of-Way Use
For temporary/ongoing constructed or erected sign, equipment or any object that is in, on, over or under any public place or right of way.
Special Right-of-Way Use Application Form
See the insurance requirement sheet.