Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
How do I request a leak adjustment?
Have you noticed that your water bill is suddenly doubled in size? You may have a leak.

The City offers a one-time leak adjustment to your bill if you qualify. Qualification criteria and instructions for how to apply for the leak adjustment is available on the Leak Adjustment page.

Utility Billing

Show All Answers

1. Can I pay my utility bill automatically?
2. How do I request a leak adjustment?