The Issaquah Senior Center and King County Library System are hosting a six week series called 'Powerful Tools for Caregivers.' This class series is focused on helping caregivers take better care of themselves while providing for a friend or relative. By taking care of your own health and well-being, you become a better caregiver.
- Six class sessions held once a week
- In-person at the Issaquah Senior Center (75 NE Creek Way, Issaquah, WA)
- Led by experienced class leaders
- Participants are given The Caregiver Helpbook to provide additional caregiver resources.
- With advance notice, Issaquah Senior Center can arrange activities for your care receiver so you can attend the program.
Classes are held on the following Mondays (January 22, January 29, February 5, February 12, February 19 and February 26) from 1-3 p.m.
Register online or call the Senior Center (425-837-3339) for more information.