Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) crews are continuing repairs on State Route 18, which will have congestion impacts.
- Saturday, July 8: Flaggers will alternate traffic through the eastbound lane from 4-9 a.m.
- This is for an emergency pavement repair.
- Construction will be just north of Tiger Mountain
- Saturday, July 22-Sunday, July 23: Full closure of SR 18 between I-90 and Issaquah-Hobart Road
- We will update with more details.
Please note that there are also road impacts on Interstate 90. Please plan ahead.
People who are traveling can get real-time traffic information on mobile phones with the WSDOT traffic app and by following the WSDOT traffic Twitter feed.