Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) crews are continuing repairs on the Interstate 90 project, which will have congestion impacts, especially during peak travel time.
Upcoming I-90 Closures
- Monday, July 10 through Friday, July 14: WSDOT will reduce westbound I-90 lanes nightly from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- The closure will be from about 256th Avenue SE to East Sunset Way
- Thursday, July 6 through Thursday, July 20:The left lane of westbound I-90 will close between High Point and Preston Mondays through Thursdays from 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday, July 21-Thursday, July 27: Westbound I-90 lanes will be reduced around the clock.
- We will update with more details.
These closures will allow for repairing, restriping and paving of bridges on the road. These are a continuation of repairs WSDOT began in summer 2022. While this work is occurring, please plan ahead and allow extra time.
Please note that there are also road impacts on State Route 18. Please plan ahead.
For more information, please see the WSDOT project page. People who are traveling can get real-time traffic information on mobile phones with the WSDOT traffic app and by following the WSDOT traffic Twitter feed.