Please be advised of upcoming road impacts on East Lake Sammamish Parkway to prepare the roadway for upcoming Pavement Management Project work.
Crews will be closing the North and Southbound right hand lanes from SE Black Nugget Road to SE 51st Street N. The lane closures will be by sections. Please prepare for short delays when driving through these areas.
Dates and Times
The road impacts will be on the following days:
- Wednesday June 28- Friday, June 30
- Wednesday, July 5-Friday, July 7
- Tuesday, July 11-Friday, July 14
Work hours will be between 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
This is a part of the 2023 Pavement Management Project (PMP)s. For PMP projects, the Public Works Storm Department performs the following:
- Clean the city owned storm water infrastructure within the right of way of the planned streets
- CCTV inspect the storm water lines to identify and perform maintenance needs and or repairs, prior to the street overlay
If you have any questions, please contact Greg Galbraith, Senior Maintenance Lead or Bennett Ashbaugh, Street Operations Manager.