Roadway improvements are scheduled for two streets in the Highlands in the next several weeks. They will require short term closures.
These closures will allow for:
- Inspection and repairing of storm water lines
- Cleaning of storm water infrastructure
- Preparation for repaving of the streets
Street and Traffic Impacts
Highlands Drive Northeast
- From NE Lilac Street to SE Issaquah-Fall City Road
- The right side lane will be closed in sections
SE Black Nugget Road
- From SE Issaquah-Fall City Road to Highlands Drive Northeast
- Period single lane controlled by a flagger
Dates and times
Work hours will be Tuesday through Friday, between 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Road closures will be on the following dates: June 6-9 and June 13-16. If needed, there may also be a closure from June 20-23.
Please prepare for short delays when driving through these areas.
If you have any questions, please contact Greg Galbraith, Senior Maintenance Lead.