The City's hugely popular swim lesson classes at the Julius Boehm Pool have two summer registration windows coming up on May 26 and July 21.
Swim lessons tend to fill up faster than any other program our Parks team offer.
Looking to register your family? Here are five tips to be ready for registration day:
- Create an account - Having your account set up before you need to register for classes will help you get to the front of the queue.
- Keep your information up to date - make sure family ages are correct, your address is accurate, and your financial information isn't expired.
- Know what you want - Class schedules are viewable two days before registration opens. Know what will work with your schedule.
- Set a reminder - Being ready to select classes as registration opens is critical to getting a spot when classes can fill in under five minutes.
- Waitlists - If a class fills before you can register, join the waitlist. Often times residents will cancel their registrations later on and staff reach out to those on the waitlists first.
Visit our Pool website to learn more about swim lessons, drop-in times, and pool hours. Questions related to the pool? Email our pool staff!