Join the City of Issaquah in celebrating Bike Everywhere Day on May 19! Bike Everywhere Day is part of Bike Everywhere Month, a national event held every May to motivate people to get outside and ride their bike for wellness and to reduce vehicle miles travelled.
Ways to Participate
There are many ways to be a part of the Bike Everywhere fun.
- Go for a bike ride on May 19. Cascade Bike Club has a map of 'Celebration Stations' for you to stop at.
- Grab a snack at the City's official booth! Stop by the City booth on May 19 (on your bike) to refuel with coffee and snacks.
- Take a bike selfie. Snap a photo of you and your bike, email it to the City and be entered to win a gift card to a local business.
- Attend a Bike Everywhere Month event
- Visit one of the local bike shops in Issaquah
- Plan a bike ride using the map of existing bike trails through the City
We hope to see you out there on your bike this May!