Hopelink’s Financial Capability Program provides free, professional financial coaching to help members of our community sort through complex financial challenges and build long-term financial stability. There is no income eligibility requirement to access services and on-demand interpretation in multiple languages is available as needed. A financial coach can work with you on:
- Reviewing your credit report and helping you build your credit.
- Opening a bank account and managing your money.
- Protecting your finances during uncertain times.
- Prioritizing your bills and managing your debt.
- Establishing a savings plan.
- Protecting your identity and preventing fraud.
- Sharing parenting tips for teaching your children about money.
- Finding trusted resources to help you navigate financial decisions.
For more information, please contact Donna O’Connor
Need help on your taxes?
The United Way of King County’s will be at the Bellevue Hopelink three days a week until April 20th offering free, in-person tax preparation services.
Schedule - Tuesdays 5:00pm–9:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am–4:00pm, Sundays 10:00am–4:00pm