The City invites you to attend an open house on Mar. 9 from 6-7:30 p.m. at Tibbetts Creek Manor as we talk about upcoming projects within the Newport neighborhood.
Join your neighbors to learn more about timelines, impacts and changes that are being planned over the next several years. Staff will be present to help talk through projects and answer questions. Refreshments will be provided.
Some of the projects that will be talked about:
- King County Precipice Trailhead
- Newport Way Landslide Mitigation Wall
- Newport Way: SR-900 to 54th Corridor Project
- Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) Fish Passage Replacement and related City projects
- Milano (private development)