Please be advised of two upcoming traffic impacts on East Sunset Way on Feb 15-16.
East Sunset Way Near 6th Ave NE in Olde Town
- Impacts on Wednesday, Feb. 15: 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Traffic on a portion of East Sunset Way (west of 5th Ave NE and east of 6th Ave NE) will be restricted to alternating one-lane traffic.
- Expect delays and congestion, take alternate routes if possible.
Area Surrounding I-90, near Exit 18
- Impacts on Wednesday, Feb. 15 at 9 p.m. through Thursday, Feb. 16 at 5 a.m.
- The eastbound right lane (that goes up towards Highlands Drive NE) will be closed, with alternating alternating one-way traffic. The lighted signals will be out, and uniformed police officers will direct traffic.
- There will be scheduled power system outage that will impact the traffic signals at:
- Interstate 90 on- and off-ramp
- Highlands Drive NE/E Sunset Way
Puget Sound Energy and partners will be replacing utility poles and performing other needed upgrades.
Please contact Michael Nelson, 425-837-3420, Community Planning & Development – Construction Inspector, with any questions.