The City recently received federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) dollars and we want your help in determining how to spend $2 million of that funding to improve transportation in Issaquah.
We’re asking for your help in prioritizing a list of five projects through a survey.
The list includes:
- A bundle of crosswalk and road safety improvements throughout the City
- Front Street improvements for pedestrians and businesses
- NW Alder "Festival Street" gathering space additions
- Bike lanes along 220th Ave SE in North Issaquah
- A new Hillside Park Loop Trail
Please provide your input through this survey by Oct. 3!
This survey is part of the broader Community Investment Strategy.
The City will use the results of this survey to propose a funding recommendation to the City Council. That funding recommendation will likely be part of the 2023-2024 Budget deliberations at the October City Council meetings.