Nashi Immigrants Health Board is a non-profit organization that partners with Ukrainian and Russian speaking communities in WA state to meet the broad range of health and social needs of the community. Nashi will be featuring a Back-to-School event on September 18th 12-5pm that will focus on providing the children in our community with health and wellness support in preparation for new school year.
When: Sunday, September 18th 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Where: Children’s Academy Sarodgini, 1919 152nd Pl NE, Bellevue, WA 98007
Fall Health and Wellness Event featured resources include:
- Review of children’s Ukrainian vaccination records by our interpreters and translation into the WA state health records
- Opportunities for children to receive childhood vaccinations required in WA state.
- Opportunities for children and adults to receive COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters
- Health Education and screening table including blood pressure readings, chronic disease and medication support and resources for in-language providers
- Health insurance enrollment areas with dedicated navigators
- In language services and Interpreters available!
- Food, games, prizes, music and much more