Do you need help getting to or getting your loved one to appointments? Sound Generation Volunteer Transportation Services offers a FREE service for seniors to and from medical appointments including appointments to the doctors, dentist, eye exams, pharmacy and doctor prescribed/advised activities linked to physical health. They can also help with the appointment check-in and will wait until the appointment is over.
Who is eligible:
- 60 years of age and older
- Living in King County
- Able to self-transfer into a private vehicle
- Interpreter services available
How to Schedule a Ride
- Sign up by phone - No forms to fill out!
- Call by Tuesday (or before) for any rides the following week
- Have all details of the trip ready
- All rides are dependent on driver availability
- Caregivers and/or family are welcome to ride along
- Office hours: 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday thru Friday
Please call today to set up free transportation! 206-448-5740 or 800-282-5815 or visit Sound Generation website for more information