Drivers who use Interstate 90 at night should plan extra travel time as emergency pavement repairs begin in a range of locations.
Drivers can expect
Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) crews will close lanes and ramps nightly starting at 9 p.m. and ending at 5 a.m. the following morning. Signed detours will be in place for closed roadways and ramps. As always, this work is weather dependent and subject to change.
Sunday night, Aug. 21 and Wednesday night, Aug. 24 workers will close:
- The East Sunset Way to eastbound I-90 ramp
- The southbound 17th Avenue Northwest to westbound I-90 ramp
- The Front Street North to eastbound I-90 ramp
Monday night, Aug. 22 to Thursday night, Aug. 25 workers will close:
- The Highlands Drive Northeast to westbound I-90 ramp
- One right lane on westbound I-90
This work is part of the larger Northwest Region Emergency Pavement project that spans King, Snohomish, Skagit and Whatcom counties.