About GED/High School+
Hopelink offers two pathways to earn a high school credential: GED and High School+ (HS+). GED students attend classes to develop reading, writing, math, and computer skills in preparation to pass the four GED exams. HS+ students complete assignments and projects to earn high-school credit at partner colleges. The program is free!
Sign up for open registration now! The virtual orientations start on September 1st and 2nd. To sign up or for more information visit Hopelink webpage or contact directly email@example.com or call 425-457-9685.
- Online and in-person learning opportunities
- Small classes to prepare for math, science, social studies and language arts GED exams
- One-on-one tutoring
- Scholarships to pay for GED exams
- College and career planning
- in need of a high school diploma or GED
- live in Hopelink’s service area in north and east King County
- live in the U.S. permanently (cannot serve people who have B, F, J, M, or other temporary visas)
- be at least 16 years old and not enrolled, or required to be enrolled, in secondary school