Do you know of English language learners in our community who need a little extra support and coaching to reach their employment goals?
Good news! Registration for fall quarter (September 26-December 8, 2022) Online English for Work classes is now open.
How to register: Complete the Information Form, or contact email@example.com or 425-250-3007
What is English for Work Online
English for Work is a free program for students to prepare for employment in the United States and improve their English language skills. This free one-quarter program helps immigrants and refugees improve their English language skills and prepare for employment. Students develop their speaking, listening, reading, writing, and technology skills while learning to identify their strengths, research and search for jobs, write a resume, prepare for interviews, and more. (See attached flyer.)
Fall Quarter Information
- Fall quarter dates: September 26-December 8, 2022
- How to register: Complete the Information Form, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-250-3007
- Students attend Zoom classes two times each week, receive 1-on-1 support from advisers, and participate in mock interviews conducted by local employers.
- Morning and evening class options available.
- Classes are best for students who have intermediate or advanced-level English skills. We assess students to determine their level and help decide if our program is a good fit.
- Students who do not have a computer can borrow a Hopelink Chromebook.
Eligibility - Students must:
- Plan to get a job in the U.S. or enroll in job training/college to prepare to get a job (within the next 6 months)
- Be able to participate in online classes and complete online assignments
- Be 18 years or older
- Live in the U.S. permanently (We cannot serve people who have a temporary visa such as a B, F, J, or M visa.)
- Live in Hopelink’s service area