Good news! The deadline for applying for the 2022 King County Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program is now May 13!
The Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program provides $40 worth of vouchers/checks (one-time distribution) to be used for the purchase of fresh fruits and vegetables at participating farmers markets.
To apply, all of the following must be true:
- Age 60+ (or age 55+ if you are American Indian/Alaska Native) by June 30
- Low income—no more than:
- $2,096 monthly ($25,142 annual) income for one person
- $2,823 monthly ($33,874 annual) income for two people
- For larger households, add $728 for each additional person
- King County, Washington resident (check King County zip codes here)
How to Apply
The 2022 application period will close on May 13. To apply, use one of the following options. Do not apply more than once, duplicate applications will be removed.
- Apply online. Online applicants can select one of 11 languages in the upper right corner of the application site.
- Print and return by mail: Application forms (PDFs) are available in 11 languages, here. Printed applications must be completed and mailed to the address on the form, postmarked on or before May 13.
Completed applications received will be entered into a random selection process. If your name is selected, you will receive your vouchers/checks by mail in July 2022.
Following are tips provided for completing the Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program application. Your application can't be processed if it is incomplete.
- Print information clearly on your form.
- Be sure you meet individual eligibility (listed above).
- Include your apartment number, if applicable.
- Sign the form in the Participant Signature box. Note: The form must be signed by the person applying for the vouchers.
- Include your full date of birth (month, day and year).
- Complete all of the boxes.
- If you need help completing your application, contact Community Living Connections at 206-962-8467 or (toll-free) 1-844-348-5464.