GLIDERS SPRING TRACK & FIELD: K-5th Grade
Spring Gliders online registration opens on Mar. 16 at 8 a.m. for Kindergarten–5th Graders! Gliders Track & Field will focus on total body general fitness, core-building, interval training, sprints and implementing fun/creative ways to exercise. This recreational program encourages participants to strive for their personal best in a fun environment. Groups will split by grade groups at practice - K-1st, 2nd-3rd, and 4th-5th grade.
- Mondays ONLY – April 25–May 23 - 6:20-7:20 p.m. at Issaquah Middle School.
- Tuesdays ONLY – April 26–May 24 - 6:20-7:20 p.m. at Issaquah Middle School.
- Wednesdays ONLY – April 27–May 25 - 6:20-7:20 p.m. at Issaquah Middle School.
- Thursdays ONLY – April 28–May 26 - 6:20-7:30 p.m. at Issaquah Middle School.
- Multi-Day Session – April 25–May 26 - Choose any day(s) Monday-Thursday (up to 4 times a week) to attend from above practices.
All sessions include three Track & Field Meets hosted by Gliders, location/time TBD:
- May 13 - Intersquad Jamboree Meet
- May 20 - Meet with TBD city team
- May 26 - Meet with TBD city team
GLIDERS SUMMER TRACK & FIELD: Ages 5 – 14
More info will be available in late April regarding our 6-week summer Gliders program set to begin the week of June 6. Summer registration will open in May, and as we get closer, exact registration date/time information will be made available. The summer program will include ages 5–14 year olds and the Summer Track Meet Series with surrounding city teams.
For more information and to prepare for registration, please visit our website. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.