The Indian American Community Services IACS (IAWW) is bringing a COVID-19 Vaccine Pop Up Clinic, in partnership with Public Health King County. Pfizer, Moderna and J&J vaccines provided at the event and boosters for individuals over 12 years old and COVID-19 Vaccine dose 1 or 2 available for anyone over 5 years old.
When: Wednesday January 26th, 2022
Time: 2:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Where: Redmond Marriot Hotel 7401 164th Ave. NE Redmond, WA 98052
Register here: over 12 or 5-11 years
Parking is available at guest parking at Redmond Town Center.
- Masks are required for entry to the venue
- Please bring your Vaccination Card, if you have one
- Temperature checks will be done at the registration desk
- Please carry your ID for faster check-in
- Insurance is not a must, but if you have one, please carry your card
For more information, contact IACS (IAWW) or call (253) 234-9989 ext. 5