Following an unplanned closure at the Julius Boehm Pool, the facility will reopen Sept. 24. During routine annual maintenance last month, an issue was discovered related to the pool circulation pump, and a new part was needed before reopening the pool. Thank you for your patience! Here's the pool's reopening plan:
Pool Schedule for Friday, Sept. 24
- Lap Swim: 6:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (3 lanes from 9-11 a.m.)
- Deep Water Exercise: 9-10 a.m. (3 lanes)
- Shallow Water Exercise: 10-11 a.m. (3 lanes)
- Water Walking: 6:30 a.m.-noon
- Recreation Swim: Noon -8:30 p.m.
- Fall Session 1 will be offered Sept. 27-Oct. 23
- Registration will open at 8 a.m. Sept. 24.
- Testing for swim levels will be available from noon-6 p.m. Sept. 24 if you’re unsure what to register for.
More information on schedules for other days and swim sessions will be published on our website soon.
Thank you for your patience while the City addresses this repair work, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the pool soon.