Governor Inslee’s Bridge Proclamation is now in effect July 1 – September 30, 2021
“Bridge” Proclamation Highlights
- The Bridge Proclamation is NOT an extension of the State Eviction Moratorium.
- Evictions may begin July 1st, under the following circumstances: rental assistance & eviction resolution programs in place, written notice of services and supports available, repayment plan offer, 14-day notice.
- Tenants are expected to pay rent in full starting August 1st.
- Rent increases are allowed starting July 1st with a 60-day written notice.
- Late fees are still prohibited through December 31st, 2021.
- Not protected under the Bridge Proclamation are tenants who have been living in hotels/motels/AirBnBs/long-term care facilities/other non-traditional housing.
Resources Available for Issaquah Residents
- Rental Assistance Programs
- Legal Assistance Programs
- Mediation Services