The Issaquah Parks & Community Services team is excited to announce that “Schoolhouse Rec!” is continuing as before & after school care program in the 2021-2022 school year!
Here are all the details:
- Will be located at the Issaquah Community Center, 301 Rainier Blvd. S.
- Serving Clark and Issaquah Valley Elementary Schools
- Register for the school year by committing to automatic monthly payments
Monthly Payment Options
- Before Care Only, 7-9 a.m. |General: $432 , Resident: $360
- After Care Only, 3:30-6 p.m. | General: $498, Resident: $415
- Before & After Care, 7-9 a.m. & 3:30-6 p.m. | General: $780, Resident: $650
A $50 non-refundable administration fee, plus the last month's tuition (June, 2022) is required upon registration. Automatic payments are made in monthly installments at the first of each month, dividing the advertised annual fee into 10 monthly payments. Therefore, automatic payments will begin on September 1, 2021. The final payment will be made on May 1, 2022.
Clark students are escorted as they walk to and from school.
Issaquah Valley students ride a ISD school bus and are accompanied to and from a Community Center bus stop.
We would like to hear from you if you have a need that is not met by our current program design. We may offer alternative options at a future time. Please email Molly Simpson with your request.