We are happy to announce that the Fitness Room and Track at the Issaquah Community Center will reopen Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 8 a.m. on a reservation basis.
The Puget Sound Region is currently in Phase 1 for the COVID-19 pandemic Recovery Plan set by the Governor, which allows for 3 patrons in the Fitness Room and Track area to exercise for a maximum of 1 hour but will be moving to Phase 2 on Feb. 1.
At this time locker rooms will remain closed however, the lobby bathrooms are open and will be disinfected regularly. The fitness room and track will be disinfected between each 1-hour block. Doors will open 5 minutes prior to your reservation time.
How to make a reservation:
- You may reserve a spot online then pay with cash, Visa or Mastercard or use your active pass at the front desk upon arrival.
- 1-hour reservation blocks will be available from 8:00 a.m.– 2:30 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- If you do not have an account with Parks and Community Services, you can create one online.
Upon reservation, you are agreeing to the following conditions while in the Community Center:
- You must wear a face covering while in the facility, including while exercising.
- You must always maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others.
- You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- You must spray and wipe down fitness equipment after personal use.
- You must bring your own towel to the facility. Towel service is no longer provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle and use the lobby’s refilling station instead of drinking from the water fountain.
You may not enter the Community Center if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the required 14-day quarantine).
- Have had a fever within the past 3 days (72 hours) without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- Have had respiratory symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) within the past 3 days (72 hours).
- Started having symptoms within the past 10 days and have had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).