Drop off old household items from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Dec. 12, 2020 at Issaquah High School, 700 2nd Ave. S.E. Issaquah, WA 98027.
We will collect the following for free (unless noted):
Appliances and Scrap Metals
- Stoves, microwaves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, and barbecues
- Auto parts and engines
- Gas lawnmowers (drained of oil and gasoline)
- Metal lawn chairs,
- Bulk iron, steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and other ferrous and nonferrous metals
- Water heater that still has insulation coating ($5-cash only).
- Metals that are insulated, rubber or oil coated, previously or currently contain gas, oil, chemicals, paint, or hazardous materials will not be accepted.
- Light fixture ballasts, and sealed drums will not be accepted.
- Please flatten. No wax coated cardboard.
Confidential Document Shredding
- Shredding and recycling of confidential paper materials. Limit 4 file-size boxes. No exceptions.
Mattresses and Box Springs
- $15 (cash only) per mattress and per box spring.
- Vendor reserves the right to refuse any item it cannot recycle. No furniture or frames. No wet or soiled items.
- Includes dimensional lumber (like 2x4s), plywood, pallets, and other milled, untreated, and unpainted wood.
Specific Large Items
- Air Conditioners
- $35 (cash only) for each household air conditioner
- Porcelain Toilets and Sinks
- $15 (cash only) for each and toilet seats, hardware, and base wax rings must be removed
- Propane Tanks
- $5 (cash only) for each residential tank
- Refrigerators and Freezers
- $30 (cash only) for each refrigerator or freezer
No vehicles may enter after 3 p.m. No exceptions! In addition, only residents in cars will be provided service – walk-ups not allowed.
As a reminder:
- Don’t attend if you are at increased risk of complications due to COVID-19 – this includes people 60 years or older, and those with underlying medical conditions.
- Don’t attend if you are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, or if someone in your household is.
- Stay in your vehicle, and follow directions by staff.
- If you must get out of your vehicle, keep at least six feet of space between yourself and others.
- Do not touch your face.
- Wash your hands frequently when possible or use alcohol-based sanitizer as an alternative if handwashing is not available.
- Wear a face mask.
- Please be patient as delays can be expected due to event staff maintaining social distancing and customers arriving with many items.
- Learn more about safety precautions online.
Thank you to our partners Issaquah School District, Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County and the King County Solid Waste Division.