Learn more about the City's progress in implementing its Police Accountability, Equity and Human Services Action Plan — and plans for the future — during the City Council's Nov. 2 meeting.
At the Nov. 2 meeting, staff will present the update and seek City Council feedback on a number of action items, including:
- School Resource Officers
- Next steps for the “City Council/Police Department Information Sharing” action item
- Next steps for City Council equity training
Here's how you can participate or watch the virtual meeting:
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 126 007 5350# [Mute your device]
- To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) and follow instructions provided
- Submit written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Listening Options
Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3004 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.