The Greater Issaquah Chamber of Commerce has created this “all play” socially safe, outdoor game to reconnect all of us with the local business community. Searching for salmon treasure seekers can win cool prizes by visiting participating businesses to find hidden salmon treasure and answering trivia questions about local businesses.
How to Play:
- From July 12-18, visit www.IssaquahChamber.com for a list of participating businesses where the Salmon figures or paintings are hidden.
- When you find a Salmon, simply take a selfie of you with the Salmon and upload through the link on the event page.
- Be creative with your posts for extra chances to win.
- Answer bonus trivia questions for more chances to win.
- Random players drawn throughout the week to win gift cards and prizes. The more you play, the more chances to win.
Gilman Blvd area: Boehm’s Candies, Inc., Countryside Floral & Garden, FASTSIGNS Issaquah, Grange Supply, Inc., Between Friends Consignment, Mayuri Grocery, Boarding House, Issaquah Coffee Co, Gemini Fish Market, Mud Bay, Marlow’s Fine Jewelry, Panera Bread, Just Poke, Wild Fin American Grill, Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria, White Horse Toys, Kitchen Blend, McDonald’s, The Wine Cellar Outlet, Terra Bella, Cougar Mountain Zoo, Formula Brewing, Suite B Hair and Skin Lounge
East Lake Sammamish Parkway area: McDonald’s, Lowes
Front Street area: Art by Fire, Fischer Meats, Forest Fairy Bakery, One Mind Yoga, Front Street Coffee & Yum-E Yogurt, Kaleidoscope School of Music, Levitate Gastropub, Pelage Medi Spa, Flying Pie Pizzeria, Ming’s Zen Gallery, Montalcino Ristorante Italiano, Issaquah Salmon Hatchery, Fresh The Juice Bar, Mint Salon
Issaquah Highlands: Chinoise, Frame Central, Sip, Sleep Number
Sponsors: Sunrise Senior Living, Countryside Floral and Garden, Grand Ridge Plaza
This event is brought to you by The Greater Issaquah Chamber of Commerce