Metro is expanding its permit parking program with more options and hours
Your schedule isn’t always flexible. Now parking is, with new permit options and extended permit parking hours at selected Metro park & ride lots. Permits offer regular transit customers access to reserved parking spaces at some of our most popular lots.
Permit applications are now open. Visit www.kingcounty.gov/metro/permitparking to learn more about key program features, including:
- Extended permit hours – reserved permit parking Monday-Friday, 4am-10am
- New permit options – free carpool permits, paid solo driver permits and reduced rates for ORCA LIFT participants
- Permit locations
- Carpool and solo driver permits available at Shoreline Park & Ride, Aurora Village Transit Center, Kenmore Park & Ride, Bothell Park & Ride, Redmond Transit Center, Bear Creek Park & Ride, South Kirkland Park & Ride, Issaquah Highlands Transit Center and Tukwila Park & Ride (Interurban Ave. S)
- Carpool permits available at Green Lake Park & Ride, Kingsgate Park & Ride, Eastgate Park & Ride and South Renton Park & Ride
- Additional permit options available at some Sound Transit locations, visit soundtransit.org/permitparking for more info
Questions? Connect with us at www.kingcounty.gov/metro/permitparking or email ParkandRide@kingcounty.gov.