The Salmon Days Festival will be 50 Fintastic years old this year! The Issaquah Chamber of Commerce invites artists of all ages to a community-wide competition to create a new and original design to commemorate the golden year! This is an opportunity for local residents and students to showcase their artistic capabilities and creativity. Entries will be displayed for public viewing and winning designs will be considered for merchandise, marketing collateral, signage and more!
• 50 Ways To Save The Salmon
• 50th Golden Anniversary
• Issaquah life style
• Commitment to salmon and the environment
• Artists will be Judged in three different age groups (12, 12-18, 18 )
• Winners will be chosen in April based on design, originality and attention to a theme, they will receive special edition event souvenirs and recognition on our website, social media, event programs and press releases.
• Entries must be submitted to The Issaquah Chamber of Commerce by mail at: 155 NW Gilman Blvd, Issaquah, WA 98027 or by email to: programs@IssaquahChamber.com
with subject line: Salmon Days Design Contest
• Mailed submissions must be received (not postmarked) by March 30th
• Emailed submissions must be time stamped no later than 11:59pm on March 30th
• Submitted artwork becomes the property of The Issaquah Chamber of Commerce and may be used in its original form or altered at will by the Issaquah Chamber of Commerce for advertising, social media or other marketing uses.
• Include the following information with the entry: Full Name, School (for students), Medium Used, Phone Number and Email Address.
• Allowed mediums: pen, pencil, marker, digital
• Design needs to be limited to three colors on a one-color background
• Size- 8½x 11in (please do not fold artwork)
• Submissions will be displayed in public areas for judging
Best of luck to all artists!
Questions? Please contact us by email
or (425) 392-7024. Visit our website