The City of Issaquah is launching a Solarize Campaign and we invite you to be a part of it!
Solarize Issaquah is a collaborative effort of the City of Issaquah, the nonprofit Spark Northwest and community volunteers designed to bring solar energy to homes and businesses in Issaquah. This is a limited-time campaign that brings neighbors together to save time and money through the group purchase of solar systems. A group of community volunteers recently selected Northwest Solar & Electric as our solar installation partner for the campaign.
Register for one of four free workshops!
- 7-8:30 p.m. May 30 at Blakely Hall, 2550 N.E. Park Dr.
- 7-8:30 p.m. June 21 at King County Library System Service Center, 960 Newport Way N.W.
- Noon-1:30 p.m. July 17 via a webinar
- 7-8:30 p.m. Aug. 14 at Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave. N.W.
- Attend a free workshop to learn about maintenance, costs, incentives, financing, and the process for going solar.
- Get a free site assessment from the community’s selected solar installer. The installer will visit your site to look at roof orientation, shading and roof and structure conditions.
- Review your system proposal and sign your contract by the campaign deadline to save money through the group purchase.
- Go Solar! The installer will schedule your installation so you can start producing clean energy.
You can learn more about Solarize Issaquah and register for a workshop at solarizenw.org