Don't end up on Santa's naughty list.
During the holiday season, Issaquah police remind you to stay safe during the year's busiest shopping days. Think of them as Santa's backup.
They're also out to warn shoppers if their vehicles and valuables are left too susceptible to prowlers and other Scrooges.
Here's how you can prevent a Grinch from ruining your holiday cheer:
- Lock your vehicle every time you leave, even for a short time.
- Don't leave valuable items in plain view.
- Don't leave your vehicle running unattended.
- If you place items in the trunk, do it discreetly or before you arrive at your destination.
- If you see somebody acting suspicious or looking into vehicles, call police at 425-837-3200.
Use #SantasBackup to find tips and photos from police throughout the season.