Volunteer to Keep Issaquah Beautiful.
Join the Downtown Issaquah Association to maintain our vibrant community on Keep Issaquah Beautiful Day.
The event will be from 9 a.m.-noon April 23, 2016. Volunteers are needed to spend a couple of hours making a difference in our community.
If you can pick up litter, push a broom, swing a shovel or plant flowers, your help is needed. Volunteers will work at the following locations:
- Olde Town (Pedestrian Park, Issaquah Depot Museum, Veterans Memorial Field, Issaquah Salmon Hatchery, Issaquah Community Center, Issaquah Food & Clothing Bank, Rainier Trail)
- Northwest Gilman Boulevard, State Route 900 to Front Street
- SR 900, walkways between Newport Way and Gilman Boulevard
- Newport Way, SR 900 to Front Street
- Lake Sammamish State Park
- North of Interstate 90 near Exit 15, Northwest Sammamish Road and Southeast 56th Street
Flexible schedules are available, as well as jobs for all ages and abilities. Students can earn community service hours by volunteering. Sign-up is available online.
Volunteers should meet at the historic Hailstone Feed Store, 232 Front St. N., to check in and pick up tools, vests and bags. In addition, coffee and doughnuts will be served.
Questions? Contact Brenda DeVore via email or at 425-391-1112.