See talented blues acts for free as the Downtown Issaquah Association, in partnership with the Washington Blues Society hosts the Gas Station Blues series.
The free, all-ages shows come to the historic Hailstone Feed Store, 232 Front St. N., 7-9 p.m. on Thursdays from July 16-Aug. 20, 2015.
In addition to the music, experience a beer garden and barbecue.
Come early and picnic on the grass, or enjoy one of the fantastic art galleries or restaurants in Olde Town before the show. Bring a chair or a blanket, and enjoy the summer’s night blues!
- July 16 — Ben Hunter & Joe Seamons
- July 23 — Rod Cook / Mark Riley Duo
- July 30 — Kevin Selfe & Allen Markel
- Aug. 6 — Nick Vigarino
- Aug. 13 — Randy Norris & Jeff Nicely
- Aug. 20 — Stacy Jones Band