Potential vendors interested in participating in our Issaquah Farmers Market for the first time are invited to attend the 2015 New Vendor Jury Days.
The sessions will be 9 a.m.-noon Feb. 21 and March 7, 2015, at Pickering Barn, 1730 10th Ave. N.W.
• RSVP by email or call 425-837-3311. A limited number of jury appointments are available.
• Appointments are based on your arrival time; tickets will be issued at the door.
• Each applicant will be given up to five minutes for a product review. Please respect the time limit.
What’s required at the jury appointment:
• A small assortment of your products for onsite inspection
• A completed application, available online or onsite during the jury days.
• Up to five photos (depending on your variety) of your product to be included with your application.
Please note: Jury decisions will not be made on-site that day. Vendors be notified via mail by March 17 with acceptance status and payment instructions.
Can’t make it to the jury days? Our vendor application explains alternative options.
For returning vendors, applications must be received by noon Feb. 13 to receive priority status.
Applications received after the deadline will no longer receive priority status and may be replaced by new vendors. Submit your application by mail or drop off your application. A vendor application drop-off is scheduled for 10 a.m.-noon Feb. 13 at Pickering Barn.
Returning vendors from the 2014 season are not required to re-jury their items, unless a new product is being sold or added.
In 2015, our farmers market will run from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. every Saturday from May 2-Sept. 26.
To learn more, email the market managers or call 425-837-3311.