February 1, 2021
Virtual Meeting Call-in Number: 1-206-207-1700
Meeting Number (access code): 126 951 1733#
Due to the Governor's Proclamation 20-28 related to the COVID-19 emergency and open public meetings, this meeting is being held remotely.
City Council Regular Meeting
Monday, February 1, 2021
AGENDA IN BRIEF
- ID 0804 - Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) Process
- AB 7846 - Olde Town Subarea Architectural Standards for Single Family - Duplex
- AB 8086 - Independent Force Investigation Team of King County Interlocal Agreement
- AB 8113 - Lodging Tax Advisory Committee (LTAC) Annual Appointments
- AB 8083 - WRIA 8 Watershed Restoration Enhancement Committee Final Plan
- AB 8079 - Extension of RV Park Management Agreement
- Call 1-206-207-1700, enter meeting number (access code) 126 951 1733#. [Mute your device.]
- To speak under Audience Comments, sign-up in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) at issaquahwa.gov/signup.
- Submit written comments to email@example.com.
Other Listening Options
Call the City Clerk at 425-837-3004 in advance of the meeting (by 5 p.m.) for alternative ways to express comments.