Lap / Recreation Swim
Current Pool Requirements
Starting April 19, the Julius Boehm Pool will no long require lane reservations under current health related restrictions.
When you enter the facility, you are agreeing to the following conditions.
- You must wear a face covering when you are not in the pool.
- You must always maintain six feet of distance between yourself and others.
- You must wash your hands or use hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- You must bring your own towel to the facility. We can no longer loan you a towel.
- There is still equipment available to use. However, once you have finished using it, please put it in the “Dirty” bin on the pool deck so that we can sanitize it for the next user.
- If you would like to use a pair of fins or a lifejacket, please contact the lifeguard and we will get what you need.
- We ask that you bring your own water bottle and use the refilling station instead of drinking from the fountain.
Other things to keep in mind:
- We will allow any two individuals to share a lap lane (deep end) if they are swimming, but they cannot rest on the same wall. The only exception is if people live within the same household. Those living within the same household may have up to three in the same lane.
- We will allow one individual to use water walking lanes (shallow end) because they are typically walking with their heads up and we need to maintain distancing.
- Recreation swim will be available Monday-Friday, 2-4 p.m. and Saturday 1:30-6:30 p.m. We can allow four families or a maximum of 15 individuals.
- As guests arrive, they should check in at the front desk. When guests check-in, we will let them know if we have available space or if they may have to wait. So far, the longest that anyone has had to wait for a drop-in is 10 minutes.
The purchase of a daily pass or membership allows patrons to use both the Issaquah Community Center and Julius Boehm Pool.