Cancellation / Weather Policy
In case of inclement weather, the following policy applies to Parks & Community Services classes and programs:
- If Issaquah School District schools are running one or two hours late, all programs and classes will continue as scheduled unless otherwise notified.
- In case of inclement weather and Issaquah School District schools are closed, all programs and classes will be cancelled.
The City will provide notice to residents through social media and on our website if weather conditions cause programs to be cancelled or the closure of facilities. Those registered for classes will also be contacted by email.
Class / Course Cancellations
If the class/course minimums are not met three business days prior to the start of the class/course, it will be cancelled. Class levels may be combined if necessary.
If the City cancels a course due to minimum requirements not being met, participants registered for the cancelled class will receive a full refund for the cost of the cancelled class.
Unforeseen Class Cancellations
- The City does not offer a credit for classes cancelled due to unforeseen causes. These causes may include, but are not limited to, contamination, mechanical failure and/or natural disasters.
- In the event that a class is cancelled, participants will be offered an aquatic program coupon valid for one year from the date of the incident to use toward program registration.
- In the event that two or more classes in the same session per participant are cancelled for unforeseen reasons, a refund for the classes cancelled will be processed.
- The coupon or refund for the classes cancelled will be distributed on the last day of class for the session.
- The City will solely determine when classes are cancelled due to unforeseen causes.