2023 Market Season
We look forward to connecting our dedicated customers with fresh & local farm products again this season. Our 2023 season will again offer a variety of farm and food-based products, on-site concessions and local artisans.
Saturdays, May 6 - September 30
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Service animals are welcome, however please keep your pets at home. We do not allow pets at our market.
Parking and Amenities
- A parking structure near the market is available behind the Pickering Barn. This is the only approved parking location and the main entry point into the market.
- Visitors can park on the first and second levels of the structure.
- Please do not park in the Costco Warehouse parking lot or Costco Corporate Employee parking lots.
- 14 handicap spaces are available on ground level just outside the parking lot and closest to the market entry point.
- An ATM and public restrooms are located inside the barn.
- Public restrooms are located inside Pickering Barn (Hay Barn).
Reasons to Shop at Farmers Markets
- Freshly picked, ripe fruits and vegetables are at their peak in flavor and nutrition.
- You can try new fruits or vegetables. Many farmers markets offer lesser-known produce, giving you access to a variety of fruits and vegetables that can be nutritious and delicious.
- Farmers often have good advice on how to prepare produce.
- Farmers markets can be important for communities, both socially and economically. You can meet local farmers, learn about food grown in your area, and catch up with friends and neighbors.
- Shopping at farmers markets also supports your local farmers and keeps the money you spend closer to home.
- A trip to a farmers market can help get kids involved in nutrition. Let youngsters pick out something new to try, or create a scavenger hunt to find certain fruits and vegetables.