Welcome to Trailhead City
Want to explore our community’s beautiful natural environment? Visitors can use King County’s Trailhead Direct to easily access our trails. In 2018, more than 8,500 boardings were made to the Issaquah Alps.
Once here, hikers are encouraged to use our Issaquah Trails Map, a comprehensive guide to the network crisscrossing our community’s parks, neighborhoods and public open space.
- Standard PDF Map
- Geospatial PDF Map- (Large file, may take a few minutes to display)
- The Geospatial map is also available for free in the Avenza Map App store for use on your mobile device.
About the Maps
Standard PDF Map
Viewable in most web browsers, PDF (portable document format) files can also be saved to computers for viewing in the free Adobe Acrobat Reader , and to PDF reader apps on desktop and mobile devices.
Geospatial PDF Map
Geospatial PDF files can be downloaded in the Avenza map app which provides a portable way to view the maps anywhere. Other benefits include:
- View your location on a map using your device’s GPS
- Plot placemarks and enter attribute data and notes; export as KML, CSV, or GPX files; import placemarks
- Track real-time movement with GPS (includes speed and elevation statistics); save, export and import tracks (as KML)
- Plot geotagged photos
- Search for points of interest within the map extent
- Measure, find coordinates, orient using the Compass, and more
- Available for Apple iOS, Android, and Windows (capabilities may vary)
- Premium features may require payment*