Welcome to Trailhead City
With more than 200 miles of trails, over 60 trailheads and 1,300 acres of open space in our backyard, it’s easy to see why Issaquah is nicknamed Trailhead City.
Once here, hikers are encouraged to use our Issaquah Trails Map, a comprehensive guide to the network crisscrossing our community’s parks, neighborhoods and public open space.
- Standard Map
- Full Trails Map- (Large file, may take a few minutes to display. Includes trail suggestions)
- Geospatial Map- (Large file, may take a few minutes to display)
- The Geospatial map is also available for free in the Avenza Map App store for use on your mobile device.
About the Maps
Viewable in most web browsers or saved for use offline on a mobile device.
Full Trails Map
This version includes suggested hikes in our community as well as additional tips while hiking. This map can also be used to print a replacement copy of the trails map.
Geospatial PDF files can be downloaded in the Avenza map app which provides a portable way to view the maps anywhere. Other benefits include:
- View your location on a map using your device’s GPS
- Plot placemarks and enter attribute data and notes; export as KML, CSV, or GPX files; import placemarks
- Track real-time movement with GPS (includes speed and elevation statistics); save, export and import tracks (as KML)
- Plot geotagged photos
- Search for points of interest within the map extent
- Measure, find coordinates, orient using the Compass, and more
- Available for Apple iOS, Android, and Windows (capabilities may vary)
- Premium features may require payment*