Dead Animal Disposal

Small Animals

Public Works Operations will dispose of dead animals the size of a raccoon or smaller. Report these animals online or at 425-837-3000. As a courtesy to our residents, we gladly take the information and report it to King County Animal Control.

Large Animals

Please report larger dead wildlife animals to King County Animal Control at 206-296-7387 or visit its website for more information.

Know the Location

Whether you call King County Animal Control or the City, please be prepared to give an accurate location. Include an address or the nearest cross street and the direction of the nearest lanes.