Records Requests

Questions/Requests from Criminal Justice Agencies

Contact Records by email or at 425-837-3200, option 3.

Records Request: Issaquah Police

Submit or track your public records request to the Issaquah Police Department. Please note: This request form is for police records only.

Records Request: Snoqualmie/North Bend

Issaquah's 911 center receives calls and dispatches officers for Snoqualmie and North Bend. The Snoqualmie Police Department retains police records for those communities. Submit or track your records request for Snoqualmie and/or North Bend.