Issaquah’s community is stronger together. There are plenty of opportunities to help each other during the COVID-19 outbreak. During this challenging time, needs from Issaquah’s partner agencies and nonprofits continue to arise.
Here’s a repository of how you can help Issaquah’s partner nonprofits and other organizations that serve our community. Thank you, Issaquah, for your support!
- Requests include financial donations, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, disinfectant spray, paper towels, PPE etc.
- Requests include financial donations, supplies (including diapers - especially sizes 4, 5 and 6; powdered infant formula; and diaper wipes) and volunteers.
- Requests include non-perishable food, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, gift cards, and donations to distribute to our residents who are experiencing limited resources during this community health situation.
- Requests include cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, soap, heavy-duty sponges, disinfectant wipes, etc.
- Requests include financial donations, grocery store gift cards, volunteers and shipping supplies directly from vendors.
- Requests include financial donations, volunteers and supplies. The meals program is not using dishes to minimize exposure, which means more disposable items are needed, including paper plates, plastic/paper cups, plastic cutlery and to-go boxes. Reach out to Griffin Cole at 425-679-0342.
- Donate to the COVID-19 response fund, non-profits and other organizations or get connected with volunteer opportunities.
- Requests include personal protective equipment (PPE), cleaning supplies, etc.
- Requests financial donations to a response fund, which will provide flexible resources to community organizations in our region.
Snoqualmie Valley Shelter Services (serves Issaquah)
- Requests include financial donations and shipping supplies directly from vendors.